Columbia Energy is looking for a Procurement and Submittal Specialist. This is an Exempt position that will be located in Richland, WA.
· Knowledge of purchasing policies, processes, and procedures.
· Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent communication, written and oral
· Ability to multitask
· Attention to detail in complicated processes
· Skilled in problem solving
· Proficient in MS Office applications including Word and Excel
· Ability to learn new computer platforms quickly
· Manage competing priorities
· Negotiate best vendor terms, pricing, and delivery
· Checks requisitions for appropriate approval and account numbers
· Works closely with Receiving to ensure proper supplies arrived
· Complete contract submittals
· Maintain detailed electronic files
Functional Role: The primary function of the Procurement Specialist is to negotiate with vendors for the purchase of all materials, supplies, equipment, and services used by Columbia Energy and Environmental Services, Inc., and affiliate companies as requested.
The primary function of the Submittal Specialist is to transmit project documents to Columbia Energy and Environmental Services, Inc. clients and maintain proper detailed documentation of submittal materials for all projects.
Education/Certifications/Licenses: High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred. Minimum two years purchasing related experience or have demonstrated knowledge, skill and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.