Columbia Energy operates a fabrication and machining facility within 40,000 square feet of space and includes a 40-foot high bay with 5-ton and 25-ton overhead lifts. Adjacent to the high bay is the machine shop with CNC Milling and Lathe Machines.
Certified Weld Inspection (CWI) and Quality Control (QC) and Inspection are provided in-house.
Our Fabrication facility is qualified to fabricate ASME pressure vessels.
Our ASME Section IX welding program includes:
- Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW)
- Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- Flux core arc welding (FCAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- 120-ton iron worker
- 400A CNC automated plasma table (cutting capability of 6.5” thick material)
Columbia Energy holds the following ASME and National Board Certifications:
- ASME Section I (B31.1) Power Piping – PP Stamp
- ASME Section VIII Division 1
- ASME Section VIII Division 2
- National Board – R Stamp
- National Board – NB Certificate